Frequently asked questions
You may have questions about Camp du Domaine – accommodation, pitches, booking, services, activities … In this section entitled “Frequently Asked Questions” there is a list of questions and concerns you may have. To view the answer, simply click on the question you’re interested in. If the answer to your question is not on this list, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Which sanitary plan is put in place for the 2020 season ?
In order to plan your next stay at CAMP DU DOMAINE with complete peace of mind, we are endeavouring to adapt our range of services and activities in line with the health regulations linked to our activity.
Your 2020 stay may be different from the previous years on the organisational level but we will do our best to keep the “Camp du Domaine” spirit.
We would like to share with you all of our health commitments in order to offer you a safe stay and also to ensure the safety of our employees. All measures put in place are subject to change depending on the regulations in force.
We are aware that these measures require familiarisation with new habits at CAMP DU DOMAINE, but it is by applying them collectively that the health of each of us can be preserved.
For all of us this is essential.
Take care of yourself and your loved ones.
GENERALITIES IN PUBLIC PLACES:
- Disinfection twice/day: by nebulisation when possible and/or manually (sanitary facilities, reception office…)
- Health instruction display
- Compulsory mask wearing
- Staff equipped with protective visor or mask
- Hydro alcoholic gel provision (hand disinfection mandatory)
- Checkouts equipped with windshields
- Distance marking on the ground and direction of traffic when possible
- Limited number of persons in certain establishments
RECEPTION: Open to the public from 8:15 am till 1:45 pm and 2:15 pm till 7:45 pm
- The reception office will be closed daily between 1:45 pm and 2:45 pm for a disinfection process.
- Nebulisation disinfection in the evening
- Sale of washing machine tokens only at the supermarket (€3,5/token)
- Arrival of a “camping pitch » reservation:
In order to limit the time spent in the reception office, we invite you to settle your stay before your arrival:
- You already have a client account:
Click on following link : https://naxiresa.inaxel.com/espaceclient/connexion.php?compte=campdomaine&lang=2 with your e-mail address [CLMAIL] and your password.
- You do not have a client account yet and wish to create one :
Click on following link https://naxiresa.inaxel.com/espaceclient/connexion-dossier.php?compte=campdomaine&lang=2 with number [SJCODPAIWEBESPCLI] and e-mail address [CLMAIL]
You will be able to consult your account over our website www.campdudomaine.com
Register the definitive number of persons present for the entire stay as well as your license plate number and make payment for your stay. Only one person per family will come to the reception office to collect your bracelets and a welcome envelope in which you will find booklet, a map of the campsite and tourist information.
Please beware: If the number of persons present on your pitch must vary during your stay, billing will be carried out on your arrival day at the reception office.
- Arrival of a « rental » reservation :
An information point for rentals will be located outside near the reception office in order to welcome you and give you the welcome envelope containing the booklet, a map of the campsite and tourist information.
- Disinfection by nebulisation one / day during the day (time slot displayed in each block)
- Cleaning with disinfectant agent from 6 am to 4pm
- Cleaning team shifting between 5 pm and 8pm
- However, the sanitary furniture will not be systematically cleaned after each client. We ask you to make your own arrangements if you deem it necessary.
- Hydro alcoholic gel dispenser at the entrance and exit of the sanitary facilities.
- Hairdryers and hand dryers condemned
- Static and dynamic activities authorised while respecting the distances recommended by the city council.
- During peak hours, we advise first row customers to sunbathe or relax on their pitches to limit attendance on the beach
- Regulations are likely to evolve. We invite you to consult the Bormes city’s website: ville-bormes.fr
- Disinfection by nebulisation after each departure
- Cleaning teams clean-up with disinfectant agents
- Dishes cleaned with virucidal product
- Duvets and blankets will be in plastic wrapping. For the sake of ecology and in order to limit the linen cleaning, we thank you not to open the packaging of unused supplies.
- Drawsheets and pillows’ protective covers will systematically be changed between each stay.
- Suppression of the inventory check on arrival. Any anomaly in the rental must be reported by email upon arrival at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Key return upon departure: an urn box will be available at the exit gate
- Each key will be disinfected and put in plastic before being handed over by you
ANIMATIONS/ MINI-CLUB :
We increase the time slots for all of our activities so that everyone can participate. For organisational reasons, prior registration will be required.
- Cidi-Club for the 4/6 years, Mini-Club for the 7/12 years and Teen Club
- Football training for children 6-9 years and 10-13 years and group sports tournaments
- Mini-Club for the 7/12 years et Teen Club
- Teen movie screening at the « Oustatou » in the evening once / week
- Archery and laser-game activities
- Autonomous treasure hunts
- Quizz / Blind Test/ Diverse board games
- Fitness classes, yoga, muscle awakening, Zumba, Step
- Petanque, tennis, badminton and tennis-ball tournaments. Remember to bring your own balls and one cap per person, rackets, marked balls…
- Family photo competition
- Outdoor movie screening. Cartoon or general public movie. Subtitling not guaranteed.
- Free evening with campsite’s videos broadcasting
- Evening shows, concerts and karaoke with time slots
Unfortunately, this year, sanitary constraints will not allow us to maintain the following activities:
- Sports equipment loaning (tennis rackets, ping-pong rackets, balls, etc. )
CHILDREN PLAYGROUNDS OPEN:
- Playgrounds will be disinfected twice a day
- Playgrounds remain under the parents’ sanitary and civil responsibility
- Implementation of a delivery and Drive service: order and payment on campdudomaine.com (minimum of €50)
- To avoid entering the supermarket, an additional selling point for bread and pastries will be open from 7 am to 10 am (next to the mail point)
- “Covid shelf “: disinfectant wipes, hydro alcoholic gel, virucidal products, disposable masks
- Order and payment for delivery on your pitch or in your rental: campdudomaine.com (minimum of €25)
- Tables layout in accordance with regulations
- Menus suppression: display
- Walk-in service and payment
- Daily newspaper provision cancelled
- Tables layout in accordance with regulations
- Take away food
BEAUTY CENTER/HAIRDRESSER/BAZAR :
- Hammam/Sauna activities: closed
- Beauty care and hairstyle maintained
- Bazar open
TV/FITNESS ROOMS: Closed
- WIFI fees: online registration and payment or cards’ sale at the Tennis Bar
- Free zones: Tennis Bar, Oustaou and Teens Club
MAIL AND PACKAGE:
- Mail at your disposal at the “mail room” near the supermarket
- Package delivery on your spot/rental
How big are your pitches?
Whether you arrive at the campsite by motorhome, caravan or with a tent, we offer large pitches from 80 m² to 180 m².
What does a Confort Privilège pitch mean?
Confort Privilège pitches are located between the sea front and the top of the hill, about 500m from the beach, on the “sea side”. Most of Confort Privilège pitches are close to the beach, and have sea view or glimpse of sea view, and others are faceing the vineyards or the plane trees, and do not have sea view. Each Confort Privilège pitch has and electric hook up, a water tap and a waste water disposal directly on the pitch. The surface of Confort Privilège pitches is situated between 80sqm² and 180sqm².
What does a Confort pitch mean?
Confort pitches are located between the top of the hill and the reception desk, in a luxurious pinewood, about 500m from the beach, on the “hill side” of the campsite. Confort pitches are for most of them shady, large, and protected from wind. They all dispose of an electric hook up, a water tap and a waster water disposal. The surface of Confort pitches is situated between 80sqm² and 180sqm².
What does a Standard pitch mean?
Standard pitches are located between 300m and 600m from the beach, on the “sea side” of the campsite, in a luxurious and preserved pinewood. Some Standard pitches have a nice view on the sea, and others on the forest, and are all mostly shady. Standard pitches do not have any electric hook up or water tap. The surface os Standard pitches is situated between 80sqm² and 180sqm².
Are all pitches shaded?
All the pitches available at Camp du Domaine have a naturally shaded area (trees and vegetation) or a straw hut, a pergola designed to let you settle outside away from the sunshine, at any time of the day.
What is the amperage of the electricity sockets?
We have French 2 pin electrical sockets, designed for 10 amps (2200 W) or 16 amps ( 3520 W) maximum. Do not worry if you do not have an adapter: they are available for sale at the campsite.
Can I park my car on site?
Nearly all the pitches and accommodation at Camp du Domaine are accessible by car and you can park your car next to where you will stay.
Can we place a small extra tent near our caravan?
If the size of the pitch allows it, yes, of course, without additional costs!
Can we use barbecues?
Gas or electric barbecues are allowed, open fires are strictly forbidden
What do I do if I get there late?
You can get into the campsite until midnight, by simply presenting your booking confirmation to the night guard, as well as your ID.
How to communicate a delay?
Any delay must be communicated by telephone: 00334.94.71.03.12, by email: email@example.com or by fax: 00322.214.171.124.67
Can we have a map of the campsite?
Before arriving at the campsite you can view the full map of Camp du Domaine online by clicking here.
At what time should the place be vacated?
Places must be vacated by 10 am.
Can we welcome visitors?
Visitors are permitted free of charge during the off-season season and for a fee during the holiday season.
Do you accept unaccompanied minors?
No, minors must be accompanied by an adult.
Do you accept groups?
Groups are generally welcome. Please contact the reception desk before booking.
QUESTIONS ABOUT CAMPING AT CAMP DU DOMAINE (Access, accommodation, etc.)
Does the campsite have a swimming pool?
The advantage of the campsite is that it has direct access to the sea. It does not have a swimming pool, but direct access to the beach.
How far is the nearest village?
La Favière is directly next to the beach. Le Lavandou is a 3 km walk along the seaside promenade and Bormes-les-Mimosas Village, 5 km away by car. For more information about places to visit, click here.
Are there any shops?
At Camp du Domaine, everything is here for you! Shops are at your disposal to buy everything you need during your stay: grocery, chemist, newspapers, camping items, souvenirs, beach items, toys … Click here to discover the shops available for you at the campsite.
Are there any restaurants?
From breakfast to evening meals, to aperitifs and snacks during the day and takeaway meals: you’ll find everything you need at Camp du Domaine. Click here to discover our bars and restaurants.
Does the campsite have WIFI?
The entire campsite offers WIFI access. You may purchase a WIFI card at the Bar du Tennis and you can also enjoy free WIFI access at various locations on the campsite.
Is the campsite accessible to people with reduced mobility?
Three bungalows with sea views are approved. If you arrive with a caravan, campervan or with a tent, please note that our bathrooms are equipped for disabled people and/or seniors. Access to bars and restaurants as well as shops are also accessible by all.
Is there any kind of security on the campsite?
The campsite is monitored 24 hours a day and 7 days a week. If you need a safe, you can rent one at the reception. Also note that all our accommodations are already equipped with a safe.
Can we rent bicycles or motorbikes and scooters?
Can we rent a car ?
There are several car rentals in Bormes les Mimosas and le Lavandou. Please ask the reception desk for more information.
QUESTIONS ABOUT ENTERTAINMENT
Do you have any sports facilities?
The Camp du Domaine campsite offers a range of sports facilities to satisfy adults and children during their stay. In the campsite, we have: 6 tennis courts, 2 multi-sport courts, table tennis tables, 1 fitness room, 1 archery area, a children’s playground and several bowling pitches.
Click here to discover all the sports facilities at Camp du Domaine.
Are the activities and entertainment free of charge?
Most of our activities and entertainment are free. Tennis and excursions are available for a fee. Click here to discover all our activities.
At what age can children go to the mini club?
The mini-club is open to children from 3 to 6 years old. A children’s club is also available for ages 7-13.
Click here to discover all the services we offer to children.
What time does the evening entertainment end?
In general, nocturnal entertainment ends around midnight.
Is there a disco in the campsite?
There is no disco in the campsite. On the other hand, the closest one is only a quarter of an hour on foot.
QUESTIONS about booking your stay
When can we book?
From mid-November on our website by clicking here or by mail at Camping Camp du Domaine, 2581 Route de Bénat, 83230 Bormes-les-Mimosas – France.
Please remember to book as soon as possible!
Can we choose our own location?
You can of course let us know of your preferences, without additional costs!
How to book?
You can book through our website by clicking here or by mail at Camping Camp du Domaine, 2581 Route de Bénat, 83230 Bormes-les-Mimosas – France.
Can we book outside the Sunday to Sunday period?
Yes, outside of the summer season.
How can we find out about availability?
On our website, you can simulate a booking in order to view our availability in real time. Click here to access our booking function.
What means of payment are accepted to book?
We accept all main credit cards (Mastercard, Visa …) and bank transfers.
Do you accept holiday vouchers?
Holiday vouchers are not accepted.
How to indicate your preferences?
When you book online, you can indicate your wishes in a text area specifically reserved for this purpose, at the end of the form.
What do I do if I do not receive a booking confirmation?
Once your payment has been processed, confirmation of your reservation is sent by email or by post within 10 days maximum. Should you not receive anything after this deadline, please do not hesitate to contact us.
QUESTIONS ABOUT ACCOMMODATION
Do the lodgings all have a sea view?
The campsite is ideally located on a hill. Hence, most of our accommodations enjoy a breathtaking view over the Mediterranean Sea. Other lodgings are facing the hill or the vineyards. Click here to find out more about our accommodations.
Is the accommodation large enough for 5 people?
We offer a wide range of lodgings, that can accommodate from 2 to 8 people. Click here to discover the range of lodgings available at Camp du Domaine.
Is there a fridge, an oven, a television?
All types of accommodation are equipped with a kitchen and a television (French and foreign channels). The oven is a microwave. Click here to see the range of accommodation available at Camp du Domaine.
Are there blankets and sheets?
You will find disposable blankets, pillows and pillowcases in your accommodation. Linen is not provided. On site, you will be able to buy disposable sheets if necessary.
Can I rent a high chair or a cot?
Yes, absolutely! In order for your baby’s holiday to be as comfortable as possible, we have everything you need. Click here to discover our equipment rental service.
Is the accommodation air conditioned?
All our accommodations do have air conditionning except for the lodgings “SUN”. . Click here to see the range of accommodation available at Camp du Domaine.
Can we erect a tent next to the accommodation?
It is not allowed to erect a tent near the rental. Please note that all our accommodation and pitches come with a private parking space.
Can we come with a very small dog?
Animals, even small ones, are strictly forbidden in all accommodation, except for the lodgings “SUN” and not during the high season ( 19/07/20 – 16/08/20 )
Can we book just for one night?
The minimum stay at Camp du Domaine is 2 nights.
Do we have to do the housework when we leave?
The rental must be left in a perfect state of cleanliness. Failing this, a cleaning charge will be deducted from your deposit.
At what time can we arrive and leave?
You can obtain the keys and enter your accommodation from 4 pm and on departure you must vacate and return your keys by 10 am.
In case of late arrival, where to collect the keys?
After 8 pm (when the reception office closes) you will be able to collect your keys from the night guard at the entrance of the campsite, presenting your ID and booking confirmation. You must do the paperwork the following day, at the reception area.
How to communicate a delay?
Any delay must be communicated, by telephone on 00334.94.71.03.12, by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by fax to 003126.96.36.199.67
Where can I find the cancellation policy?
The cancellation policy is part of the general conditions at the bottom of the booking form. Cancellation insurance can be provided.
QUESTIONS ABOUT CAMPERVANS / MOTORHOMES
Are there special areas for motorhomes?
At Camp du Domaine, for motorhomes, there are a large number of pitches available that are flat and easily accessible.
What to take with you for a camping holiday ? Bungalow, mobile home or tent? Why choose the South of France? All you need to know!
By car, by campervan, by road or by air: everything you need to know to come to Camp du Domaine.
Camp du Domaine’s actions to protect and preserve the environment, and our efforts for a better management of the energy.
Nautical sports and adrenaline-rush : our partners are only a few steps away from the campsite.
Complete map of our 45 hectares campsite, betweeen sea and mountain : accommodation, pitches, shops, facilities… everything you need !
Our quality labels