Campsite with shops on the Cote d’Azur.
Shopping at the campsite
Whether you’re planning a good meal, organising an aperitif with friends on your campsite pitch or on the terrace of your rental accommodation, enjoying some nice hot croissants, or updating your wardrobe, the Camp du Domaine campsite on the Cote d’Azur offers a range of shops to meet all your needs throughout your stay.
Simplify your shopping at Camp du Domaine
Among our shops, the supermarket at the Camp du Domaine campsite of the U (Utile) brand in the heart of the French Riviera covers 200m² right in the centre of the campsite and welcomes you every day from 7.45am. You’ll find everything you need:
- Food products (groceries, fresh produce, organic products, gluten-free products, etc.)
- Fresh fruit and vegetables
- A well-stocked wine cellar (wines from all over France, regional wines, organic wines…)
- Frozen food and ice cubes
- A drugstore section (cleaning products, cosmetics, personal hygiene, etc.)
Warm, crusty bread every day
At the bakery, you’ll find delicious croissants for breakfast, as well as a wide variety of breads and pastries to accompany all your sweet tooth cravings during your stay at the campsite on the Cote d’Azur.
Every morning, the hot spot offers you :
- Bread baked on site
- Viennese pastries (croissants, pains au chocolat, apple turnovers, etc.)
- Individual pastries or pastries to share, like a delicious Tropezian tart…
Don’t forget: we’ll make your birthday cake! If you’d like to celebrate your birthday during your stay on the Cote d’Azur, don’t hesitate to contact us for more information.
Enter Ali Baba's cave
Probably the most unusual of our shops: the bazaar! Find everything you need at the bazaar! And much more… Located right next to the supermarket, in the heart of our campsite on the Cote d’Azur, here are some of the products you’ll find in the bazaar:
- French and foreign press (magazines and newspapers)
- Beach equipment (towels, toys, parasols, etc.)
- Textile department (swimwear, pareos, etc.)
- Camping equipment (cables, tent pegs, chairs, etc.)
- Souvenirs (magnets, postcards, etc.)
Children love the Bazaar: a shop where they can buy their toys and sweets in complete safety!