Camp du Domaine is open and welcomes you until Saturday 31th October 2020.
We are please to welcome you in our beautiful camping in this special year. We have organized everything for our employees in order to welcome you for wonderful and safety holidays.
We invite you to read the sanitary plan and the organisation of Camp du Domaine.
We wish you a pleasant stay with us at Camp du Domaine and we are looking forward to seeing you soon !
Scoops ( 12/09 2020 ) :
- Book from now onwards and cancel freely. in case of cancellation we would offer you a credit note corresponding to the paid deposit valid until the end of October 2021.
- The Camp du Domaine is equipped with optical fibre and offers you a quality WIFI service for telecommuting on your plot/location.
- Beaches and nautical activities are allowed in Bormes
- Supermarket and Tennis Bar have worked on a drive system for deliveries on your plot/location (www.drive.campdudomaine.com)
- Our European friends are welcome this autumn
Thank you for your confidence in choosing Camp du Domaine, take care and see you soon.
In order to plan your next stay at CAMP DU DOMAINE with complete peace of mind, we are endeavouring to adapt our range of services and activities in line with the health regulations linked to our activity.
Your 2020 stay may be different from the previous years on the organisational level but we will do our best to keep the “Camp du Domaine” spirit.
We would like to share with you all of our health commitments in order to offer you a safe stay and also to ensure the safety of our employees. All measures put in place are subject to change depending on the regulations in force.
We are aware that these measures require familiarisation with new habits at CAMP DU DOMAINE, but it is by applying them collectively that the health of each of us can be preserved.
For all of us this is essential.
Take care of yourself and your loved ones.
GENERALITIES IN PUBLIC PLACES:
· Disinfection twice/day: by nebulisation when possible and/or manually (sanitary facilities, reception office…)
· Health instruction display
· Compulsory mask wearing in enclosed public spaces
· Staff equipped with protective visor or mask
· Hydro alcoholic gel provision (hand disinfection mandatory)
· Checkouts equipped with windshields
· Distance marking on the ground and direction of traffic when possible
· Limited number of persons in certain establishments
RECEPTION: Open to the public from 8:15 am till 1:45 pm and 2:15 pm till 7:45 pm
· The reception office will be closed daily between 1:45 pm and 2:45 pm for a disinfection process.
· Nebulisation disinfection in the evening
· Sale of washing machine tokens only at the supermarket (€3,5/token)
· Arrival of a “camping pitch » reservation:
In order to limit the time spent in the reception office, we invite you to settle your stay before your arrival. Please contact the reception fur further information.
Only one person per family will come to the reception office to collect your welcome envelope in which you will find booklet, a map of the campsite and tourist information.
Please beware: If the number of persons present on your pitch must vary during your stay, billing will be carried out on your arrival day at the reception office.
· Disinfection by nebulisation one / day during the day (time slot displayed in each block)
· Cleaning with disinfectant agent from 6 am to 4pm
· Cleaning team shifting between 5 pm and 8pm
· However, the sanitary furniture will not be systematically cleaned after each client. We ask you to make your own arrangements if you deem it necessary.
· Hydro alcoholic gel dispenser at the entrance and exit of the sanitary facilities.
· Hairdryers and hand dryers condemned
· Static and dynamic activities authorised while respecting the distances recommended by the city council.
· During peak hours, we advise first row customers to sunbathe or relax on their pitches to limit attendance on
· Regulations are likely to evolve. We invite you to consult the Bormes city’s website: www.ville-bormes.fr
· Disinfection by nebulisation after each departure
· Cleaning teams clean-up with disinfectant agents
· Dishes cleaned with virucidal product
· Duvets and blankets will be in plastic wrapping. For the sake of ecology and in order to limit the linen cleaning, we thank you not to open the packaging of unused supplies.
· Drawsheets and pillows’ protective covers will systematically be changed between each stay.
· Suppression of the inventory check on arrival. Any anomaly in the rental must be reported by email upon arrival at firstname.lastname@example.org
· Key return upon departure: an urn box will be available at the exit gate
· Each key will be disinfected and put in plastic before being handed over by you
ANIMATIONS/ MINI-CLUB :
We increase the time slots for all of our activities so that everyone can participate. For organisational reasons,
prior registration will be required. These animations may change depending of the situation.
· Cidi-Club for the 4/6 years, Mini-Club for the 7/12 years and Teen Club
· Football training for children 6-9 years and 10-13 years and group sports tournaments
· Teen movie screening at the « Oustatou » in the evening once / week
· Archery and laser-game activities
· Autonomous treasure hunts
· Quizz / Blind Test/ Diverse board games
· Fitness classes, yoga, muscle awakening, Zumba, Step
· Petanque, tennis, badminton and tennis-ball tournaments. Remember to bring your own balls and one cap per
person, rackets, marked balls…
· Family photo competition
· Outdoor movie screening. Cartoon or general public movie. Subtitling not guaranteed.
· Free evening with campsite’s videos broadcasting
· Evening shows, concerts and karaoke with time slots
Unfortunately, this year, sanitary constraints will not allow us to maintain the following activities:
· Dancing evenings, fairs, beach activities (beach-volley, sandcastles), welcome drink
· Sports equipment loaning (tennis rackets, ping-pong rackets, balls, etc.)
CHILDREN PLAYGROUNDS OPEN:
· Playgrounds will be disinfected twice a day
· Playgrounds remain under the parents’ sanitary and civil responsibility
· Implementation of a delivery and Drive service: order and payment on drive.campdudomaine.com (minimum of €50)
· To avoid entering the supermarket, an additional selling point for bread and pastries will be open from 7 am to 10 am (next to the mail point)
· “Covid shelf “: disinfectant wipes, hydro alcoholic gel, virucidal products, disposable masks
· Order and payment for delivery on your pitch or in your rental: drive.campdudomaine.com (minimum of €25)
· Tables layout in accordance with regulations
· Menus suppression: display
· Walk-in service and payment
· Daily newspaper provision cancelled
· Tables layout in accordance with regulations
· Take away food
BEAUTY CENTER/HAIRDRESSER/BAZAR :
· Hammam/Sauna activities: closed
· Beauty care and hairstyle maintained
· Bazar open
TV/FITNESS ROOMS: open
· WIFI fees: online registration and payment or cards’ sale at the Tennis Bar
· Free zones: Tennis Bar, Oustaou and Teens Club
MAIL AND PACKAGE:
· Mail at your disposal at the “mail room” near the supermarket
· Package delivery on your spot/rental
We look forward to seeing you soon.
The Management Team