services & facilities
services & facilities
Discover the port of Bormes-les-Mimosas
Created in 1969, the Bormes-les-Mimosas marina is located in the district of La Favière. Accessible on foot from Camp du Domaine by the beach, it faces the îles d’Or, between Cap Bénat and Cap Nègre. Moor your boat or discover other horizons!
Managed by Bormes-les-Mimosas’ International Yacht Club, the marina is regularly rewarded, labelled and honoured, due to its many assets, including:
- Its commitment to eco-responsibility which allowed it to be named “Port Propre” (clean port) in the Provence area
- Its reception desk and services
- Its exceptional location and tranquillity
- Its concept and wide range of equipment
- The Bormes-les-Mimosas port is near the beach of the Camp du Domaine campsite; You may access it via the beach, on foot.
- Bormes-les-Mimosas Port – Telephone: 04 94 01 55 81 – www.portdebormes.com–
Moor your boat in front of the campsite
The Camp du Domaine beach offers an anchorage area where you can benefit from the equipment you need to moor your boat. An alternative is to drop anchor and leave your boat near the beach, if weather conditions permit.
The Bormes-les-Mimosas port, a few steps away from the Camp du Domaine, offers a mooring service at an initial cost followed by a fee based on the usage you make.
If you come by boat to Camp du Domaine, do not miss:
- Levant beach (Plage du Levant), mainly dedicated to naturists during the day and accessible by everyone in the evening;
- Estagnol beach (Plage de l’Estagnol), easily accessible by boat;
- La Fourmigue, a tiny rock, about 3.5 km from the campsite’s beach, ideal for scuba diving and sea fishing.
- The campsite allows you to park your boat trailer, free of charge
- At the entrance of the campsite, a cleaning station is available for you to wash your boat
From the reception desk to the internet access, through to the postal services during your holidays, everything you need to know about everyday life at Camp du Domaine. We have planned everything!
Comfort and well-being
To ensure that your 5-star camping holiday is synonymous with relaxation, discover a range of quality services to take care of yourself, from head to toe, during your stay at Camp du Domaine.
Shopping without leaving the campsite? It’s possible! At your disposal: a small supermarket, a wine cellar, a bakery and a bazaar. Click below to learn more about shopping facilities at Camp du Domaine.
BARS & RESTAURANTS
To enjoy a meal or a drink with family or friends without leaving the campsite, several bars and restaurants are available on your doorstep at Camp du Domaine. Good food and atmosphere guaranteed. To discover absolutely!
A full range of sports facilities and an entertainment team, allowing you to practice sports and to have fun alone or with friends and family. Beach volleyball, fitness, football, zumba, running … just pick your choice! !
Playgrounds, sports tournaments, multisport terrain, water games, mini-club … At Camp du Domaine, everything is planned so that each member of the family can have a dream holiday. An ideal environment for children to keep busy and make friends all day long!
Our quality labels