How to get to Camp du Domaine
Whether you come by car, campervan, train or plane, access to the campsite is very easy. Follow us there!
- Autoroute du Soleil (from Paris, Lyon or Aix-en-Provence), direction Toulon
- Follow the direction to the tunnel (high enough for caravans and campervans)
- Direction Le Lavandou / Hyères (via the tunel) / St-Tropez, then Le Lavandou
- At the entrance of Le Lavandou, at the roundabout, take the direction “Cap Bénat – La Favière”.
- Do not go to the village! The Camp du Domaine campsite is signposted.
- To Toulon (TGV train station – Car / train service to take your car with you to your holiday destination)
- To Hyères station, then by bus to Pin de Bormes or to the bus station of Le Lavandou (3.5 km from the campsite)
- Nearest airport: Toulon / Hyères Airport (20 km)
- Marseille Airport/ Provence (100 km)
- Nice Côte d’Azur Airport (120 km)
What to take with you for a camping holiday ? Bungalow, mobile home or tent? Why choose the South of France? All you need to know!
Camp du Domaine’s actions to protect and preserve the environment, and our efforts for a better management of the energy.
Nautical sports and adrenaline-rush : our partners are only a few steps away from the campsite.
Complete map of our 45 hectares campsite, betweeen sea and mountain : accommodation, pitches, shops, facilities… everything you need !
Our quality labels