Take advantage of your holiday to get fit!
Sun, beach, sea… the ideal setting you need to get back into shape or to practice your favourite sport. At Camp du Domaine, sport has its place, whatever your tastes and your level. Whether you are a beginner or an expert, we have the facilities and the activity programme to suit your needs and our instructors are always here to keep you motivated!
Sporting activities at Camp du Domaine
For the whole family
- Fitness room
- 6 tennis courts and a qualified instructor during the summer
- 2 multisport fields (including one indoor) to play football, basketball, handball, hockey…
- An archery ground
- Pétanque pitches
- Fitness lessons on the beach
- Step, stretching, yoga, zumba, cardio dance, body jam, legs-bums-tums, cardio training courses, and much more!
All sporting activities at Camp du Domaine are free (except tennis lessons).
Tennis at the campsite
Camp du Domaine has 6 tennis courts, available on reservation. A professional instructor, Noël Raysseguier, gives courses to those who wish to improve and proposes training sessions for adults and children (from 4 years old) in the summer. Groups are formed every Sunday evening at 7:00pm at the Bar du Tennis.
Book your course or individual lessons on +33 6 63 84 44 79 (rackets may be borrowed).
After your efforts, the Bar du Tennis awaits you, with its bar and terrace near the courts and the playground.
In the evening, join us to take part in mini-tournaments and to find new partners to play with!
Take advantage of the direct access to the beach to try many nautical activities, such as:
- Water skiing and wake
- Sea fishing
At Camp du Domaine, two synthetic turf sports fields are at your disposal to practice freely:
- Field hockey
Every evening, you may join us to take part or to support a free tournament in a friendly atmosphere.
Sport on the beach
Beach volley and fitness on the beach can be performed daily during your stay at Camp du Domaine.
Every afternoon, the campsite entertainment team organizes beach volleyball tournaments in a relaxed and friendly atmosphere. In the morning, during the holiday season, enjoy a free fitness lesson on the beach. There’s nothing better to start the day on a positive note!
Camp du Domaine offers an ideal setting for running or Nordic walking. A little run around the campsite with the vineyard on one side and the beach on the other… or a longer run or walk along the coast to discover the area… just follow your heart!
Each week, the campsite organizes a friendly cross-country tour. May the best win!
In the South of France, pétanque is the sport everyone enjoys! At Camp du Domaine, you’ll have a chance to practice pétanque (also called “Boules”) and play with your friends and / or family members, thanks to the shaded grounds on which you can practice any time you like.
Pétanque tournaments are also regularly organized by the entertainment team. Good atmosphere guaranteed!
FIND OUT ABOUT SPORTS FACILITIES
Activities available near the campsite
Camp du Domaine is located in a privileged geographical location, allowing you to indulge in water activities right outside the campsite without having to go very far.
Every Monday, at the Bar du Tennis, join us for a welcome drink to find out more about all the activities available to you and your family during your stay. You’ll find out more about:
- Water-skiing, wake and towed buoys (Bormes Ski and Wake; click here to watch the vidéo)
- Paddle and kayak (Chez Mister Paddle; click here to view the website)
- Jet ski hiking (5 minutes by foot; Perez Jet Location; click here to view the website)
- Scuba diving, introduction to diving and private outings (Plongée privilège; click here to view the website)
- Shuttles to the islands of Porquerolles, Port Cros, Le Levant or St Tropez (at Le Lavandou : Compagnie des Iles d’Or (click here to view the website)
- STEP courses, every Wednesday and Saturday at 6:30pm
- SALSA classes every Thursday at 7:45 pm
- These courses are free of charge and provided by qualified instructors.
Thanks to an area specially dedicated to evening entertainment, Camp du Domaine welcomes you every night around a stage that becomes a magical place for varied and entertaining shows. Talented comedians, animators and the members of the public form a single entity to spend brilliant evenings together.
At what time do the fitness sessions start? What activities are on offer for my children? Will it be possible to watch a major sporting event on a big screen? …
To plan your stay at Camp du Domaine – and that of all the members of your group or family – take a look at our events timetable.
Our quality labels